Schedule Your Woodworm Treatment & Protect Your Entire Property
Woodworm is actually a term that is used to refer to the larvae of beetle species. It might sound harmless, but in fact a woodworm infestation can destroy your furniture and woodwork, and even damage the foundations and the support timber of your property. That’s why you should look for signs of woodworm infestation, like small holes in wooden furniture as well as in woodwork. Know that small larvae will live in the timber for up to 4 years, eating it inside out. So if you notice something, schedule a visit from the woodworm treatment experts right away because the problem won’t go away on its own.
You Need Fantastic Pest Control Melbourne to Take Care of the Issue
Because all pest control professionals are equipped with the tools and insecticides to carry out the task, you can totally count on getting the ultimate results. The Fantastic Pest Control service includes:
- Inspecting your property to determine the extent of the infestation and the proper method to go about eliminating it.
- Treating the contaminated areas with the most appropriate methods and solutions, including water or oil/solvent-based insecticides
- Proofing the woodwork in your home and office so that no further infestations appear
What More You Get When You Book the Woodworm Treatment Service
Booking the woodworm treatment guarantees you results. And on top of that, it comes with some very useful benefits for you, such as:
- Free of charge woodworm re-treatment in the unlikely event your home needs one
- Flexible booking hours throughout the week, including on holidays and weekends
- Human and pet-safe insecticides
- Customer support online and on the phone
And to make certain your home is fully protected against all kinds of pests, you can get the experts to assist you with wasps, moths, spider, and beetle control among all else. Get hold of Fantastic Pest Control today and ask about all deals and discounts you can take advantage of.
Did You Know Woodworms …
Woodworm is actually the larvae of all wood-boring beetles, not a particular specie.
The woodwork in your home might be infested with woodworm without you even knowing. What’s worse, the infestation might become visible in a several years time, enough time for the insects to completely ruin the woodwork in your home.
Woodworm larvae take about 4 years to mature and develop into beetles. Once they grow, they would eat their way out to the surface.
Woodworm infestations are very serious and if not treated, it could lead to serious furniture and even structural damage. So if you don’t want the house to fall down, book the woodworm control services we offer.